Nov 25, 2020
Large scale maintenance on Schwing concrete pump
Today this Schwing concrete pump was picked up again by the customer.
What started as minor corrective maintenance (the engine no longer started),
resulted, after an inspection, in large-scale preventive maintenance.
In consultation with the customer, we then have:
– Replaced the concrete dredgers
– Replaced a piston rod
– Replaced the seals of both cylinders
– All hydraulic oil flushed and replaced
– Replaced pressure gauges and gauge glass
– Replaced the turbo
– Replaced the starter motor
– Replaced the multi-belt
– Replaced the spray lance of the high pressure cleaner
– Electrically polished the control box
– Emergency stops working again
– Fixed rotating and working lights
– Leaks closed in the sink
– New sealing rubbers mounted on the doors
– The engine (Cat C3.4) and chassis provided with new filters and oil
This machine is again ready to pump several cubic meters of concrete!
Thank you De Waal Solid Foundations and good luck!
Nov 19, 2020
New pulse counter for a concrete pump
Concrete pump equipped with a pulse counter developed by Tomer Systems.
Now the amount of liters and the total over the day are immediately visible.
Nov 12, 2020
Repairing a toppled over crane