What does that mean?
Your job will be to assist our team and work individually on products. You will be able to bring your own vision and input to the table and work together with amazing co-workers to create not just designs, but actual break-through products.
Read on to see if this position is what you’ve been looking for.
Projects you’ll be working on
A Mechanical Engineer at Tomer Systems is able to work independently as well as in a group setting. You’ll be making 3D drawings, strength and stability calculations, creating project plans and making arrangements with suppliers and clients.
To see your designs come to life, you’ll be assisting production and testing as well. Here you need to cooperate with the production team.
You will have the opportunity to challange yourself and continue to learn and gain experience. Personal and professional growth is included.
See if you’re a good fit for our team
At Tomer Systems, we love to solve difficult problems that are often labeled not possible or too difficult to deal with. We continue to challenge the limits of our industry. This is a working environment, where we treat each other as family and help each other get to the next level.
Here are our requirements:
- Bachelor degree (at least) in mechanical engineering
- Experience with 3D model building in SolidWorks
- Experience with hydraulic techniques
- Experience with producing and checking technical drawings
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills in English
- Driving license, at least category B
If you think you’d be a great fit for out team, please contact us below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!